Friday, May 9, 2014

Okayyy I'm in KL. x)

Continue my degree here in KL. If I have a choice i wanna continue to stay in Penang... Maybe x)
I let go everything and every reason that cause me have the thought to stay Penang. 
A simple reason, get a new environment for a new stage of life, or prepare for a new stage of life.
Get myself a new life. Far away from home and learn to be more independent. Growth.

Ok, I explored some mall. Best score is 4 malls in 8 hours. hahahahahahaha x)
And, here I wish to declare that I am not pointing this to all male in KL.
I thought that KL guys will be more gentleman. 
But I think, I am wrong. They are not what I expected. LOL ( or those I met are not kl lang?  haha )
Again, not all guys in KL, just some I met, okay? 

Now is the time I wanna praise myself. I think I manage to get myself comfortable in here. =)
I sleep well on the first night in my hostel haha. 
Just transportation... I still need some time to use to it. xP
Eat well, sleep well, talk well, walk well... Everything is well I guess haha.

My friends that are not coming kl with me, I will miss you all so much, and I know you guys miss me hyper much too. <3 div="">
I WILL BE BACK, no worries. xD

2 comments:

  1. Okie la...... stop mentioning you miss those friends who are not going KL... It's me what..... Yea I knew.. I miss you too.... hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in KL, and wish you a brighter future in KL too :D

    ReplyDelete