Wednesday, August 6, 2014

8/6/2014

This date, an ordinary days for everyone else, except for me.

This is a day where I get slapped hard on my face.
Yes, this is a day.

Maybe this seem like a small matter, but I just can't bear with it.
I feel like I just humiliated myself, shows my dumbness in front others.

I just feel like: How can I done that silly mistake? What am I actually doing this whole sem?

Previous post I mentioned how unlucky is my recent days.
Those are actually a sign before the storm.
Yes I know I didn't perform well this semester, yes I know my mistakes.
But today, I can't bear it anymore.
Those karma are too much. I can't bear it.
Collapsed in front of my friends, in front my teammate.
I am showing them how weak and incapable I am.

I need some times to recover. I really need it.
I need some times to forgive myself, and give myself strength to stand up again.

Recently I may spread too much of negative energy.
I apologize.
Let me shower myself in the storm. I will then stand in front of you with the refreshed me.

3 comments:

  1. hi... This is Andrew from Aussie. Nice blog you have there but You spelled HaPPiness wrongly dude. RIP English

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rise like a sunrise once again :) Dont give up and defeated easily :D

    ReplyDelete