Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Frust....

Sometimes I just hope that human can read through people's mind.
Why? I hope those INCONSIDERATE person, can read whats in others mind, because they can't understand facial expression. =/

And you just continue doing things that you think is rational, considerate, or funny.
Can't you see there is no responses? NO!
So is it funny? NO!
So can you just realize and stop your stupid jokes? Sadly, you didn't.

And perhaps you didn't notice that you funny JOKES annoyed me. Or maybe others.
To be honest no one know it is a joke.
Why? Because you take the problem facing by others or what they feel ashamed of, as a joke!
Do you think it is funny?
After you be scolded and everyone annoyed, then you make a U-turn claims that: Hey! I'm just joking. Why so serious?

Ya? You did that right?
So, here is just some advice.
Don't ever make jokes on others wounds.
How will you feel,
when you just broke up with you girlfriend and others make jokes on that.
Just an example.

You just destroyed your world. :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!
After setting bombs, as you can see above,
lets do some reports LOL

So here I am, back to KL.
Year 3 Sem 1.
Once I notice that I am already in Year3,
feel proud and worry at the same time.
The higher you climb, more challenges awaiting.
Not really a cool stuff.



Recently I joined a program on MyFm.
It's actually quite stupid haha!
I am enjoying my sem break at my hometown, and maybe I am too bored...
Ya so I just participate it.

Yes you might say me stupid, sohai, tak malu, muka tembok, 'do you need a mirror', etc etc.
Here some words from me: Hey, it's my life and I choose what to do with it, bitch. :)
Only I can comment myself stupid. x)

It's just a program. And ya god bless, luck with me, I win the program.
I get the chance to be interviewed by Jym, a Dj in MyFm.
A very cool experience hehe. Although I sounds awkward in the interview.
Anyway, I gain what you didn't have.
I can say that I really have guts x)
So when you are laughing at me, DO YOU HAVE THAT GUTS?
No?
I feel sorry for you.

Hey this is the video I sent to participate the program. Check it out!




So I just stop here and.. ya, wish me luck for everything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment