Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Automatically? No way!

Ok! Kinda admit that I'm still a little bit tradition.
Why?
Here the story...

Last week I Accompany my grandma to listen an uncle introduce his company new product.
From what I heard from him,
It called " full automatic pot"

He teaches us how to use it.
Simple and hyper simple.
He showed us the first dishes.
Chicken curry.

How?
Put in all the ingredient and set is to cook 20minutes. You just no need to do anything, can simply no need to touch it for 20minutes.

After that?
Curry is done.

Simple right?
He also told us that his pot is made of high quality steel.
And ya! Share some information with you guys.
Those black colour pot that commonly those salesman will told us:
You no need to add oil although you fried egg! Because the egg won't stick on the pot we sold!

Ok! This kind of pot is very harm to our health.
The black colour substances cover on the pot is the main reason why egg won't stick on the pot.
It is a chemical wax. This wax will forever stay inside our body.














U-turn....
Back to my story~~
Ok... This fully automatic pot is cool but kinda not very attractive to me.
Ya! I'm just attracted because the pot with high quality wont bring harm to our health.
Fully automatic?
NO WAY!

Said that I'm a little bit traditional.
If everyone use these pot, they no need to learn how to cook.
I can't imagine what will girl becoming in the kitchen.
They can be pro without the need to learn how to cook.
OMG! 
Kinda weird that a girl or boy can cook well but they don't know how to cook actually.
complicated?
YUP! you are right!

OMG!
I'm sooooooooooooooooo  OLD!  XDDDDDDDD

=====================================================

Today just playing mix-match game again on my clothes......
Soooooooooooooooooooooo S***.............
OK~
My destiny~~ ><



first~~~~~~


                                 
                                                                          second~~~~

NO THIRD!  XDDDDD


S****~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment