Saturday, May 19, 2012

GURNEY PLAZA--- Always a visit next time!

Black singlet... Kneel long jeans...
and a leopard-spots jacket for spare.
OFF TO GO!

Where?
GURNEY PLAZA please~ {^@^}

I drew a eyeline before going out, looks kinda... Don't know how to describe.
And I wasted my BB Cream as I'm totally melting it when I walk to the bus stop.
What a hot weather!
Ohhhhh SUNNY sun!

Phewwww... Air-cond when I step in Gurney.
But there are having a event.
Many gym equipment shown there.
This scene hurt my heart as I had a body shape that many people will thought that I'm a GYM-MEMBER.
Nice~
*just look like, didn;t mean that I'm slim~ take note please~~ XDDD
When I pass by, those show girl who wore a sport singlet n shorts look at me who wear a black singlet with a kneel long jeans like they are looking : Ohh! my member/partner! 
Their turn on their scanner n scan me all over.

Forget about them.
But, I do receive many SCANNING by others.
High frequency is from FOREIGNER!
And how do I knew they scanning me?
Because I'm watching them scanning me!
COOL~ XDDDD

Okay...
I do flying in the sky~ Haha!

I spend mostly the money for my stomach and mouth. XD
With my friend, we watch movie ---  Ghost Buddies !!!!



It really a nice movie. Funny! Totally!
But you need to be above 18 to watch this movie.
And you will know why after you watch it! XDD


A guy who love  his 'SIFU' !



I don't know Vivian starring in this movie!
The botak is her husband and the busy-body taxi driver. 




The three ghost and the human!
Funny! Burst into laughter!
And touch!  T^T


No matter what, friends is still a friend that we should always be appreciate for what they done for us.
    Although maybe they are just our illusion, 
FRIENDS IS STILL CALLED FRIENDS!



No comments:

Post a Comment