Saturday, June 2, 2012

Step in HOME~

I had almost three weeks *if I didn't get it wrong, didn't back home.
Everyone asked me: Won't you miss your home? Your family?
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......
I will miss, but I still won't rush back because of this.
I have phone call with my mum and dad almost everyday.  Chit-chat...

Okay, finally this week I'm home XDDD
So,
What's different? 
Let me tell you what I discovered. XDDD

I realize that I will become a child with an IQ around a 10 years old kids
Ya!
I will make jokes and act like a DUMB in front my parents. 
And then, they will laugh. They can't do anything on me. 
Just laugh.
Actually, this situation also will happen when I'm having call with them.

In parents eye, we are always a child no matter how old we are.
So, why can't we act like a child?
Zero stress. 
Actually it is fun to having this kind of relationship with parents. 
Always full of laughter. ^^

 SISTER XDDD




The first morning at home @.@



old bed~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment