Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Creapyyy night~

Okay okay. Straight to the point.







  This kind of movie, ANTI! >,<










This movie spoiled my night. So damn bloody 
Although I didn't watch any bloody part but I can hear the sound effect, and add on with some 'information' from my friends, I knew it!





I want my life to be a wonderful and positive. I can't accept that my life turn become like the movie. Horrible! 

 I'm just a little girl, don't hurt me. T^T
So I sit in the cinema for half an hour but in a totally I watched only 5 minutes. *sigh~







After I run out from the cinema, I walked around with my best girl friend with a Pepsi with me.
After awhile I got a call from my friend and asked me to go to another room to watch another movie.
OMG I go in with the same ticket. I don't know this can works! HAHA XDDD

But thanks to God I watch the second movie. It totally save my night.
What movie?
Taaadaaaaa!

GOTCHA!!! 

This movie is funny and sweet. Nice!
Sad case that I watched only 30 minutes I think.
Miss out a nice movie. *noob! >,<


He need to kiss her girlfriend at the beginning and the end of the call. 
Haha XD 
===============================================

Yup!
I missed out a part. 
Thanks to my friend who treat me TANG BO FU last night. 
Sadly no photo. And please do remember bring me there every week once
*Muahahahahahaha XD

And meet a new friend too!
He is a nice guy. =)
Nice to meet you! 

==============================================

So this is how my Wednesday night goes~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment