Sunday, November 4, 2012

L-O-V-E

Long conversation with best friend today.
Girls talk.
We are 18, but yet still single.
It is NOT a crime actually.
I met wrong guy before, she met no one before.
Not a crime, too.

But life recently is dull.
Those daily routine running ---> we chasing the time ---> lots of work chasing for us.
We hide in every corner before but yet,we knew that we gonna be responsibility.
Exhausted.

We wanna find a people to love and be love.
Taste the happiness and sweetness.
Fill our life with colour and joy.

Although our want to met our MR.right so much,
not simply a guy can simply 'fill-in-the-space',
you gonna be the MR.right and also MR.nice.


  • Every love relationship start with a feeling,positive feeling.
  • Following the most important is you gonna be a nice guy.
  • Lastly you gonna match!

And then, BINGO!
Please be happily forever after.

In the year 2012, I'm already 18.
And because of my characteristic, I like guy with mature behaviour and thinking.
Not old man and boring nor dull guy I mean.
When he suppose to be mature, he should.
When he suppose to be playful or childish, he can.
If not it must be stressful to be with a totally serious man,
gonna ended up to act like my dad than my boyfriend.

Don't try to be like a twins with me.
I need to have my life, and I think so do my boyfriend.
We should be a good friend-like couple rather than a sticky glue-like couple.

Phewww... talk too much to the wall.
As I'm still single. What the.. =,=
Never mind, sister, you  still have me and I still have you,
friendship and love is the same, both are the important things in my life.
I still can feel love from family and friends.

Put your hand up to the sky! Put your drinks up!
18 are the best, we are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment