Friday, November 23, 2012

Smile is just not my style

Yup.
Smile is too simple for me. The angle is just too small to express my feeling.
Bright.
I like to laugh more.
I just can laugh until I feel dizzy, I feel headache, I feel lack of oxygen,
I just like to laugh until I feel that it is enough to express my feeling. XDDDD

Sometimes people just will feel like : "... ... Why she laugh so hard? "[speechless face]
Some people will just laugh because of me.
They don't know why I'm laughing but they just get influenced. xPPP
And, sometimes, I get tickles by my own jokes and lastly, I just LAUGH!  HeeeeeHeeeee... xD

I try before to laugh until I fall off my chair.
I like it! I continue to laugh after fall. xDD

Laugh is just like sunshine. Warm.
Some of them will think that I'm rude.
Why a girl like to laugh in such way.
A girl should just smile or maybe cover up their mouth when laughing.

WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD! 
They want to control my laughing style too! *sighhh...

You can call me DA-RUDE-N-NO-MANNER girl,
so what???
I just LOVE_TO_LAUGH !!! 
*muahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment