Tuesday, April 17, 2012

birthday celebration~

How yesterday celebration?
Erm... Just can say that it was all about SHOUT-ING!!! 
Haha!

Why why why?

Ok, can you imagine that we sing until the singer in the room opposite us turn his head and look inside our room?
That's is what I'm talking about!

But I think I'm the one who shout most yesterday! XD

TIMELESS - ZhangLiYin & Xiah
ROLLING IN THE DEEP - Adele
BECAUSE OF YOU  - After School
UGLY - 2NE1
LONELY - 2NE1
为你而活 - 神目与童
听海 - 张惠妹
MISS YOU - S.M. Ballad

And... I already forgot what song we sang. XD
But we really enjoy it so much!

TIMELESS --- I sing nearly the whole song. And I sing the part of ZhangLiYin, this part not mine usually when I sing it but I had did it yesterday for the high pitch! Yeah! Eventhough I don't know how I did it and how the result but I just DID IT! And I can finally understand my friend feeling when singing that high pitch!
And one of my friend said I scared her. Don't know why and I will ask her later! Haha...

LONELY --- I don't know why I like sing this song into another version compare to the original version. Sounds like I sing it into acoustic version. *kinda like that. More soft and calm compare to the original version.

UGLY --- Nice try!

ROLLING IN THE DEEP --- First time duet with a this friend. Good job. Haha... Sing this song for live for the first time. Cool!

After E-Box we turn to TM Corner and we start to show our hungry wolf  action!
Eat at first silently and start to chit-chat afterwards and I think we fail to control our volume. XD

Really tired after hang out for the whole day.

*And I wanna complain that I didn't receive any present T^T
   sad~ *sob...
   HAHA
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment