Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grandpa birthday! 12-4-2012

Happy birthday to YOU~

Happy birthday to YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! 
Wish that you will be healthier and healthier... and more handsome? 
Haha! Grandpa you are already handsome enough. XP

UNFORTUNATELY! I forgot all about taking photo during the dinner as I'm kinda busy chit-chatting with my cousins. 
Thinking... 
Will a woman die if suddenly they can't chat with another group of woman and just simply see and hear they chatting loud?
I think the answer is just: YES! *except some special condition




And do I mention about I'm kinda lose in my outfit last night? 

Owwwwwwwww....... *sob

What an improvement!  T^T









By the way, all of us went to my grandpa house after finish dinner. 

Adults group in the living room and each holding a tin of tiger beer.
And we, each holding our handphone. 

HAHA! 2012-generation kids

*blurring ~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment