Saturday, April 14, 2012

How I spend my $$$

Maybe the title is quite weird...
But it just pop out when my brain remind me suddenly that I had spend quite some money yesterday to buy the first set of cosmetics in my life time. Ahah!

At the moment I paid, I can hear that my heart bleeding!
T^T
MAMAMIA!
The feeling of happiness and painful mix together inside my heart and wallet! Haha


What I brought. eyeliner, BB cream, and remover. 
The sleeping mask is for free and it worth RM75.00.


The eyeliner that MOST WANTED by me! Finally brought it! Haha...!


 I choose brown color because I want natural look on my eye. I had ask my friends and they think brown color more suit me. And so do the promoter. *After she compare both black and brown color on my eye. 

And I had try it just now, won't so fierce, and won't too obvious. *Maybe because I just drew a thin thin line. Haha!
Forget to capture the before-after photo. Next time! 

And the sleeping mask is free because me n my friends spend over RM100.00 together in one receipt. Nice job, guys! *Flying to the sky~~

Please do pray for me, this little new junior in handling cosmetics on my face. Pray to GOD sincerely. 
And highly-imagination mode how will I look after I get make up ----- TURN ON! Hahahahahaha~


*shame to tell, but I swear I will lock up to casual or gentle style only after this. >@< 
WHAT A SHAME!




No comments:

Post a Comment