Sunday, April 22, 2012

Congratulation! Welcome to the next level!

This title always appear after we defeat the monster in the video games! Haha!
Ya. Yes, my friends. We had defeat a monster name SPM.
With the results we are allow to step forward into the next level in our life.
Welcome to the next level, WARRIORS!

I had mixed up the feeling of nervous and scare. 
Not yet figure out the ratio but this feeling totally make me feel excited to my studies life.
How will it be?
boring? exhausted? excitement? 
Calm down, girl.
Nobody know whats happen in the future.

Many things need to pack.
And as we have a total three girls to stay in a quite medium room and I really worry that we have not enough space.
Where should I sleep then? Crying~

And I'm gonna miss the life to live in my house.
Highly caring service from my mum. *laugh XD
Look, I can straight walk to my kitchen after back from school and have my lunch. No need to cook.

Besides, I can do any annoying pattern in front my family. HAHA! That's my hobby.
I like to shout suddenly in home. Nothing. Just for fun.

And I can't sing loudly in my bedroom and most important is I can't sing in the bathroom anymore. Sad! That's my HYPER HOBBY
God, how can you do this to me! Cry-Cry ~~
Singing in the bathroom is already part of my life. Now it is gone! How I gonna continue my life?

And guess what, I need to rely on myself now. Everything I need to done myself.
Proud but sad too.
I scare my laziness block my way. Hmmmm..... Fight!

Okay, and I already prepare that I will cry in the first night in the middle of the night!
Hey, don't laugh!
I think many people will so.
Cry because can't stop miss my family and home.
Painful!
Maybe won't cry but still, the tears gonna appear. For Sure!

Anyway, I need to welcome my next level, prepare facing the challenges, and anything else that GOD arranged for me

No comments:

Post a Comment