Sunday, February 19, 2012

Complicated but SWEET relationshipSSS


OK!
after EMO-ing for sometimes, I'm just can't FINISH EMO-ing... still!
ya...
forgive me.

I still remember that fews day agon, the day before I start EMO-ing,
I had SMS with dorene and zhee han,
When I SMS with dorene, i had told her that I'm gonna cry.
HAHA!  Ya! XDDDD
She is definitely feel weird as I expected.
But as she is busying, we stop our conversation after awhile.


Well...
I think,
IF, if she still have some times to asking me for the reason,
I'm pretty sure I won't told her.
YA!
My gall bladder not functioning well everytime I wish for it help.
Letting me down everytime.

All right,
U-turn back to my topic. ^.^

As people know that my gang are the 38-gang,
which all of us are really NUTS sometimes.
So, i knew and sensed there are quite number of people that not very like us.
BTW, thats their problem. XDDD

But, I just realize that,
when I'm facing some personal problem that are related with my deep-inner feeling example like feeling or I fall to a charming guy ( example~~ ),
these little secret,
from the information I shared in my previous post,
I really didn't dare to share it to my NUTS.
I think they will just : OMG! ELLYSSA!!!! I can't believe that you will have somethings stupid like this!
and then they will : HAHAHA!
Okay~
I don't know are they really gonna do this,
but it just base on my intuition.

So, when I do face these problem,
my ANGEL will appear and tell me: Lysa, you can call zhee han or dorene for some counselling.
At the same time, DEVIL: Don't be silly girl! They won't care about it. Ok. Although they care but don't you think you are disturbing them?

STOP!!!
How to stop myself from producing these type of thinking...
Honestly, Zhee Han and Dorene really are the people that I'm quite comfort to told them about my problem.
Ya. They are SOOOOOO pity for being my CHOSEN ONE. XDDD
HAHA!

Although they are the chosen one, but my Rocken-mouth still won't allow me to speak 'nonsense'
I'm COOL AND COLD to myself...
I know it.
But how?
So, my ending ...
Always have tears going around my eye when I SMS to them both but didn't dare to speak anything.
That how I am now.

Really,
that's me ! XDDDD

So, although I didn't told them anything...
But still need to say THANK YOU TWO VERY MUCH and ...
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! ^^ 

*So that mean I have two gang of friends for different 'use' ??? 
that why I say, COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIPSSS I HAVE  XD



3 comments: