Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I know how I lookS




Ok!
I know I'm Ellyssa,
A girl with a SUCKS looking.
Nothing to deny and totally agree with it...
Erm... Maybe can't accept but I'm AGREE with it.

But, I still have a right to look better, nicer, prettier, more fabulous.
Ya! Everyone have the right.



So, why I'm so "HIGH" now?
Ok! I should mention that I'm not blaming anyone
but maybe I just can blaming myself for not having a perfect face nor figure,
But as I'm still a girl who still care of myself and I do hope so much from others for some respect about my outside.
Blaming others is not a wise way.




Fact talk:
Do you ever see any beautiful girl that been dislike and avoid by any others?
I can't give a 0%, but seem like won't have a high percent.
So, in other way, maybe I should say that it is my DESTINY to been dislike by others with my outside.




But didn't that as a friends, they should just show some IQ or EQ to avoid from critic or show some respect to me that avoid to saying or doing something that really hurt me and remind me clearly that:
Ellyssa, you should be shame of your face!!!

Maybe someone will say that: what F**K are you saying? You look pretty what!

Ok!
Thanks and appreciate if really do have a group of people comment and do sincerely feel that.
But my confidence to my outside is just not stable enough and it just affected recently.

From what I know, I do difficult to have a pretty photo of myself if I didn't have an angle of 45 degree and any bla bla bla technique.
Which girl wish for a hyper ugly photo to be publish?

I didn't mind if it is a old photo.
Others post my old photo before.
No comment.

Ok, now a girl who have a SUCKS looking already finish complaining.
I didn't mean to make any of my friends feel bad nor angry.
I know I always look "I don't care",
But I do care sometimes.

You can judge my looking but I hope it is in a proper way that I can accept it well.
Thanks so much! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. eh! robot... u prove that u r not a robot ady a? XDDD

      Delete
    2. Effff you>.<!!!!!!
      What the efff-king comment setting you eset?
      keep asking me to prove that I'm not robot!
      x kan need eff with him, thn just can prove i'm really not a robot then nex time no need pass such stupid test?
      @@

      Delete
    3. Not everyone comment also need like tat d meh? Jz now I comment urs d also need like tat d ma

      Delete